Monday, April 8, 2013

Save this one for next year!

Hello again, friends!  Today was our first day back since spring break.  It went really well considering no one was wanting to be there ;-)  The Zombies students were half asleep, but seemed to wake up (and did they) after lunch.

Anyways, I have been meaning to share this with you.  These activities/centers are something I did with my kiddos before our spring break.  You can put this in a file to use for next year.  I wanted something fun the kids could work on the Friday before spring break... which also happened to be the Good Friday.  I've seen how some of the primary teachers incorporate plastic eggs into math/literacy centers, and I wanted to do this for my 4th graders.  These two center are essentially matching games, but they do require some thinking and working :)  Which you know I love.  I have a difficult time giving students
things to work on that do not require some type of hard work :)  Here are some pictures of the kiddos hard at work.  They had a difficult time #1 not looking at the camera, and #2 not giggling or smiling while trying not to look at the camera!  These ten-year olds!






You can get the files below.  My 'older' kiddos really thought this was cool and fun!  We may even get it out again :)

Click on the document for download.

I hope you all have a great week!  Prayers are appreciated since our state testing begins this week.  Given that we start this week, I wanted to share this that I found on fb.  This is truly the way I feel...

Amen!
post signature

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home