Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hey, ya'll!

Good Sunday!  My spring break is coming to an end which I am very sad about.  I have so enjoyed staying home with my sweet boys this past week.  A few weeks ago, I go on my blog and realized that something was going on.  My background wasn't filling up the entire background and my fonts and such were not what they should be.  Anyways, I played around with it for a while and realized that I needed to start from a blank

template.... again!  So, I thought that since I was going to start from nothing, I might as well make a new template!  So... here it is.  I loved my last design, but I like change and wanted something different.  I looked around and found this kit that I love!

How many of you are on spring break this week?  How many are having to go back... BOO!  We start our state testing this week (Thursday & Friday) and finish it next week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday).  I am also going to the Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan/Jake Owen/ and some others this Saturday.  It is being held at Sanford Stadium.  This is the first time the stadium has ever been used for a concert.  I'm so glad I get to by a part of that!

Anyways, I know I missed out on my Anchor Chart Thursday this past week, but I'm hoping to have that back this week on Thursday.  Don't miss it!

post signature

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 7, 2013 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Miss Nelson said...

Love the new look :)

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home