Sunday, March 24, 2013

Math Workshop Guide Preview & Sale

Hey, ya'll!

Over the past month, I have posted several things on TpT.  Don't think I haven't been watching my wishlist followers grow.  I wanted to provide an opportunity for all of you to purchase some things and clear
up that wishlist that keeps growing.  I honestly do not know what I would do without TpT.  It has truly blessed my family.  I am so thankful that God has blessed me with the joy and ability to do this work.  Paying two childcares on a teacher salary is about to.kill.me!  So, I am having a pre-spring break sale that will happen soon.  I'm telling you soon enough so you can go ahead and get that wishlist ready!

Just click the image above to go to my TpT store.

One last thing... I wanted to share what I am currently working on.  It's a huge file that is taking a ton of work, but I totally think it is worth it.  I've had a lot of response to my guided math posts I have done in the past.  You can find a link to all of them by clicking my guided math tab at the top of my page.  I am currently in the process of taking all my ideas, suggestions, pictures, and practices and putting them into one file that will be professional learning book that I will sell on TpT.   It will also include my math calendar file that has become one of my best sellers.  I am hoping to have it ready by mid-April.  So far, I have been working on it for over a week and I am only on page 12.  There is a lot of writing and thinking involved as well as a lot of finding pictures.  Here's a preview..




I can't wait until I get this done!  Happy Monday, Friends!

post signature

Labels:

4 Comments:

At March 24, 2013 at 11:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like it's going to be awesome!

Brenda
Primary Inspired

 
At March 24, 2013 at 11:46 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

I can't wait til you get it done either!! I might be teaching math for the first time next year. Biting nails!

Shannon
http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

 
At March 25, 2013 at 2:23 AM , Blogger Emily said...

I'm your newest follower over at tpt. :)

 
At March 29, 2013 at 9:54 PM , Blogger Erika said...

Yay! I can't wait, I have been following all your guided math/math workshop stuff and it is wonderful! I'm looking forward to the final product :)

Erika
teachtraintriumph

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home