Saturday, April 20, 2013

Differentiating Instruction Book Study

Hey ya'll!  I have been reading Differentiating Instruction in the Regular Classroom by Diane Heacox for some time now.  Actually... I just love all the information the book has.  It's such a great read.  If you have never heard of it, you should check it out.  So, I wanted share what the ideas presented with my readers because it has great and useful information that any teacher should use in their classroom.  Several of the ideas in the first few chapters are good practices that all great teachers use.  However, it is always nice to get a reminder every now and then.  So, Each week I will be posting a summary of each chapter along with some connections I made with the text.  I know it's a crazy time of year to do a book study, but I am all done with state testing so work is not so stressful for me anymore.  If you would like to purchase a book and read along.. great!  If not, then you can use the information I present to decide if it is something you would be interested in.  I'm also wanting to do this so I can have a reminder of these practices on my blog.  You can find all the posts on the Find It Fast section of my sidebar.  Just click on the Book Study link.



I will start this next Saturday.  This will give you the following week to purchase the book if you are interested in joining.   The book is $31, but it is worth it!  You can click the thumbnail image of the book to go to amazon.com.  See you next Saturday!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 22, 2013 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I got the book today and I have to say I'm excited to read along with you. I like the idea of doing a book study.

 
At April 22, 2013 at 9:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! I am so excited to have you reading along!

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home