Sunday, April 28, 2013

Instagram & Teacher Talk Tuesday

So I love Instagram and have been using it for a while... personally.  So I heard about how Michelle over at Apples and ABC's and Natalie & Rachelle at What the Teacher Wants are having an ah-mazing linky party to find teachers on Instagram.  Here's how it goes...
I knew no one but teachers would understand why I would want to take odd pictures of things in my classroom.  So, I've created one specifically for my classroom and blog.  You can find it by clicking here or search for my user name thecreativeapple.  I don't have any pictures right now.... but oh will I!  I love taking pictures of my classroom, kiddos, and things but rarely find time to put them on my blog.  I can't wait to link up!

post signature

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 28, 2013 at 10:22 PM , Blogger Rachelle said...

YAY!!!! Can't wait until Tuesday!!!

Thanks for linking up!
-Rachelle
What The Teacher Wants

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home