Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Made It


I am linking up with Tara for my first Monday Made It for the summer.




This school year, I am changing grades (from 4th to 5th) and changing subjects (from math to reading/ELA) so I have a lot of plans for my new classroom.  Not to mention that I am moving from a HUGE classroom into a very tiny one.  It's going to be amazing to see how I fit all my stuff into that little place.

I wanted to paint a few letters that spelled out READ for my new classroom.  Unfortunately, they were all out of the letter 'D' so I have REA for right now!  lol  All of the letters are hand painted by me:)  

This is my MOST favorite letter.  This chevron was not easy, but I love the way it turned out.

I just love my glittery orange 'E'!

Also love my purple and lime green polka dot 'A'.

Here they are all together.  Like I said, the 'D' was sold out but I'm thinking it will be a pink design.

Just in case you are wondering... my classroom has no particular color scheme.  It's a combination of all colors bright :)  I'm excited to get this complete and up in my room :)  I already have a few other words so these will fit right in.  You can see them below. 

I know this is kinda small, but you can see DREAM above my leaf.

My favorite...


I can't wait to make more Monday Made Its!


post signature

Labels:

13 Comments:

At June 17, 2013 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Jennifer Laffin said...

Your letter signs are so cute! That is so funny that you made "REA". I hope you find your "D" soon!

Jennifer
Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

 
At June 17, 2013 at 9:57 PM , Blogger Matt said...

I've seen a few people doing this so far and everyone has their own take on it. We've done these for both of our girls' names and they love them. If all else fails you still hav "ARE"

matt
Digital: Divide & Conquer

 
At June 17, 2013 at 10:32 PM , Blogger vicky1970 said...

Ok my friend - this is just weird!!! I just posted my made it Monday about the exact same thing. Twilight Zone!!!! Although you are more talented than me by painting yours I mod podged mine. Adorable.
xoxox
Vicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

 
At June 18, 2013 at 12:38 AM , Blogger Molly Maloy said...

I love all your cute letter signs!! The chevron turned out adorable, and I always love glitter!! :)

Molly
Lessons with Laughter

 
At June 18, 2013 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! So do I :)

 
At June 18, 2013 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Well, yours are just as beautiful! Love the chevron.

 
At June 18, 2013 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you. Who doesn't like glitter, right?

 
At June 18, 2013 at 1:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

SUPER cute! I've been working on my "READ" letters for about 2 weeks now, sigh. Hobby Lobby is not stocking what I need, lol. Love how fun yours look!!!
Becky :)
www.dots-n-spots.com

 
At June 18, 2013 at 1:55 PM , Blogger First Grade Buddies said...

Love your letters! Great, colorful combinations!

:) Tamra and Sarah
First Grade Buddies

 
At June 18, 2013 at 2:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Mine are from Hobby Lobby so I know how you feel.... I better get that 'D'!! lol

 
At June 18, 2013 at 2:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much :)

 
At June 19, 2013 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Elaina Weaver said...

Love all the words in your room. And all the color!

 
At June 23, 2013 at 12:24 AM , Blogger Brandi said...

Your projects came out super cute!

Brandi
Success in Second Grade

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home