Monday, July 8, 2013

New Blog Font

This is going to be short & sweet :)

Isn't this new font just so cute?  I'm so excited about it because it's sooo cute!!  I've been wanting to find a cute font to replace the generic ones that blogger has.  So... I was browsing Ms. Fultz's Corner blog and came across a post she did on adding custom fonts to your blog.  She has a lot of great tutorials that are super easy to follow.  If you haven't checked out her blog, you so should!

I'm so tired tonight.  I've been sewing.... and painting.... and painting some more.  I'm so sick of painting!  I think I'm pretty much done with my crafting so my next week's Monday Made It is going to be overloaded and maybe the last one for the summer... not sure yet.


I just wanted to share my new font discovery...  I just love it :)
post signature

4 Comments:

At July 9, 2013 at 12:03 AM , Blogger The Teacher's Desk 6 said...

I LOVE fonts!!!! Thanks for sharing the link to the post about customizing blog fonts. I'm going to check it out later in the week as I'm wanting to do something different with my blog.

What are you painting? I've spent the last three summers painting the interior of my OLD house, and should be finishing it up this summer. I just can't bring myself to pick up a brush, however.... blech! BUT the results are terrific!

Good luck with all your work!

 
At July 9, 2013 at 6:42 AM , Blogger Jennifer Laffin said...

Very cute font!

Jennifer
Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

 
At July 9, 2013 at 7:15 AM , Blogger Brandee Green said...

I love it. Very cute and easy to read. :)
~Brandee
Creating Lifelong Learners

 
At July 9, 2013 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've been painting stuff for my classroom. If it wasn't white... it is now! lol

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home