Wednesday, June 26, 2013

New Blog.. Go Check it Out

Hey ya'll!  My sister is starting a small little business where she makes handmade items and things.  She has a store locally where we live, but she will also be blogging about some of the things she makes.  It's a great way to get ideas and she may even ship you something :)  She currently does not have an etsy store, but I think she will eventually.  She has custom unique jewelry and home interior items that she will be posting to sell.  I am her first follower so I'm sure she would LOVE it if you would go check her out and follow her.  I may even talk to her about doing a few giveaways to build her audience.  We may even do a few together!

Please go check out her blog... I know she would be greatly humbled.

You can view her blog by clicking here.

Thank ya'll!
post signature


1 Comments:

At June 27, 2013 at 10:13 PM , Blogger randy said...

congrats on your new blog.

you can check mine here: Gadgets

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home