Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Personalized Teacher Planner

Hey ya'll!  I'm sooo tired!  I went into my classroom today and did A LOT of painting {mostly bookshelves} and had my husband hang my beautiful chevron curtains that I made {these will be my Monday Made It next week.}  It's a long process, but it's very.slowly coming together.  I want to go ahead and get it finished so I will not be worried about all summer long.  School will start back before you know it.  Are any of you already planning for next year?

Speaking of planning for next year....

I've created an oh-so-cute teacher planner that can be personalized just for you!  You can view it HERE.  After I purchased my EC planner, I was kind of bummed that I didn't make my own :(  Why do I do this??  I hope I enjoy my EC planner.  I've heard great things about it and I love my life planner.

Here are a few pictures of my planner that you can create by using my already made template.  All you need to do is add your own personal touches to the editable .ppt file.

{sorry about the blurry images}

You have your choice of 5 planner covers... love!

This is the year-at-a-glance pages.  This is a great place to write down standards for each month as well as any long-term goals you have.

This is a view of the quarterly planner pages.  Each subject has its own page with a place to plan for each quarter.  This is a great place to write down and record your pacing guide or curriculum map.

This view is the monthly planner page.  The dates are already entered for you and you can type your own things in each date by using the editable version.  I just love the bright colors!

This view is the weekly planner pages by month.  The dates are already listed for you.  I love writing the standards I will be working on each week.  This is a great way to pace your instruction to make sure you reach your deadlines!  This is probably one of the most useful formats for me personally because you rarely get this!

This view is the daily planner pages.  It's Monday-Friday and has 15-minute time increments (8:00-4:00) so you can write down meetings and such by time.  There is also a section to the right for notes and to-do lists.  The dates are already listed for you for each week.

Finally... the planning pages.  I know some prefer to plan vertically and some prefer to plan horizontally.  Now, you have the choice!  The dates are already written for each planning week!  You also have a choice of the right page background patter.  You can choose from one of the three pictured below the larger image.


 **please note that each planning choice has its own set of the 2nd page planning pages  **


This view is of the notes pages.  Print as many as you will need for your planner.

This view is of the record keeping pages.  You have the choice of 6 different colors.  Choose one or choose them all.  I also like to use these to manage paperwork coming in and out of the classroom/office.  I just list the paper to be returned at the top and check off student names as they turn them in.  Great classroom management tool :)

Lastly, this is a simple format to help manage your classroom birthdays!

I hope you enjoy it and find it useful  :)

post signature



6 Comments:

At June 25, 2013 at 11:35 PM , Blogger ♥ S. said...

I love your planner...it's adorable! I was looking forward to taking a look at creating one for myself...but there was no link? I know you said "view it HERE"...but I couldn't find a link...? Where can I find this wonderful planner? =) Thanks!
Sarah

 
At June 25, 2013 at 11:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry, I was in the middle of posting it on TpT.. it's active now :)

 
At June 26, 2013 at 12:00 AM , Blogger Adventures in Room 204 said...

This is awesome Terri! Thank you for sharing! :)

-Allison
Adventures in Room 204

 
At June 26, 2013 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Mrs. Lazenby said...

I love this! Thank you for sharing!!

Amber
Creative Ideas for the Upper Elementary Classroom

 
At June 26, 2013 at 8:11 PM , Anonymous Samantha said...

Hi Terri!

I absolutely love your planner! I was wondering if you were going to make the Daily Planner available to be purchased separately from the whole planner. I watched your curriculum binder last night and made one from the editable black and white chevron design you had up. I also gathered other things for my curriculum binder from your site. Therefore, the only thing I need is the daily lesson planner and I have been looking all over trying to find one I liked, and yours is the only one, but as stated, I do not need everything else. Please let me know if this is possible!! Thank you!

Samantha

 
At June 27, 2013 at 4:33 PM , Blogger ♥ S. said...

YAY! Thanks so much...guess I just jumped on too fast! =) Got super excited! hehe
Added it to my cart...and can't WAIT to get started!
Thanks so much for sharing!

Sarah

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home