Friday, June 28, 2013

Five for Friday

Hey ya'll!  I'm linking up again with Doodle Bugs Teaching this week for..... :)


This will be the last Five for Friday until August 2nd.  She's taking a much needed break!

No. 5

Image Source: Anna Brantley
I don't use Google Reader because I usually just check the blogs I follow through blogger.  I'm afraid that if I have an app on my phone or iPad then I would be checking all the time.  Well, I guess I'm going to give Blog Lovin' a try!  Be sure to Follow Me for all my updates.  I've been using it for about a week now and I love how they send you an email each day.

No. 4

So... I finally went to Ikea with one of my great friends from school.  We had so much fun shopping for our classroom.  Here are a few things I picked up.  What you don't see is the cart full of stools and organizers!  Love those stools for $5.99!  I'm sure my students are going to love them.

We also ate at this AWESOME pizza place that has been featured on a traveling show.  It is well known for its unique brick pizza ovens that were shipped from Italy.  It was delicious!


No. 3

I've been spending a lot of sweet time with my sweet boys.  Our days are never boring to say the least.  I love capturing them doing their every day routines.

No. 2

I've been spending a lot of time in my classroom.  I know... it's crazy and I'm crazy.  I just can't go through summer without my room being somewhat complete.  I wouldn't be so worried if I were not teaching a different subject and moving into a new room {have I mentioned it's smaller???}.  I have a few pics I want to show, but I don't want to ruin my classroom reveal.  I do have a picture of my reading area that I will share on Monday for my Monday Made It... Don't miss it because it's really cute :)

No. 1

Lastly, I've been spending a lot of time here...
Excuse the large boat in the background.. lol

It's been difficult because my 18 month old doesn't last very long because he hasn't completely learned how to use his floats.  On the other hand, my three year old could stay out forever!


post signature


Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2013 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You blog from your iPad? Do you have a classroom website? What program do you use?

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home