Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday Made It: Summer 2015 #1

Hey, y'all! I'm super excited to share my Monday {kind of} Made It with you this week! I'm going to try and link up at least every OTHER week! Next week I'll be on vacation...ahhhh! I'm linking up with Tara from Fourth Grade Frolics for her weekly Monday Made It... Summer style! This is probably one of my favorite linkys to participate in!
Here we go!

{I only have one... ha!}

A month or so ago, I purchased the Teacher Anchor from C Jayne Teach.
It was SUPER cute, but I wanted to add a little more color and some tabs to it. Well, first let me say that it all started with wanting to add 5th grade ELA standards to it. It ended up being a complete overhaul! I then decided to create a new planner cover {front & back}.


I have created custom tabs so I can see where I'm going!



 I added a few of my planning pages! I used the yearly planner so much last year!

This one breaks it down by quarter.

This was a staple last year for my planning. It helped keep me on track. I have one for each month!



 It took a lot of time, planning, and patience, but I am IN LOVE with my planer! It has the basics that came with my Teacher Anchor, but it has so much more! I will have to see what I think about this planner this year. I usually do my plans online, but it is so time consuming. I can't wait to write them down and be done. I think the additions I added will help me love it that much more! :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At June 9, 2015 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Donna said...

I worked on my teacher binder this week, too. It has to get done before you can do anything else, right?
Have a great summer!

Learning at the Teacher Table

 
At June 9, 2015 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Life As I Know It... said...

That is adorable and I love how you added the tabs! I need to get a start on my teacher binder for the upcoming year as well! Also love the quote! It's so true!

Jamie
Life As I Know It

 
At June 10, 2015 at 7:38 PM , Blogger The Teacher Coach said...

I absolutely LOVE this! I need to do this in the next week. I am putting it on my list now! :)

 
At June 12, 2015 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Literacy Without Worksheets said...

Love it!!!

 
At June 15, 2015 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

How did you make your tabs?!

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home