Monday, November 2, 2015

Guest Blogging at Ramona Recommends!

Hey, y'all! It's been a while, but I haven't been completely gone! Last week I guest blogged over at Ramona Recommends about my favorite science mentor texts. You can go check it out! :)
I currently do not teach science, but I did not too long ago. I always found it fun (and beneficial) to incorporate reading whenever I could! If I taught science now, I would definitely do it a lot different.

It would mostly be a reading class with science integrated into it. I would incorporate literary, informational, and experiments on a daily basis! I also blog over at iTeach Fifth every month. I try to save my 'good' stuff for my blog, but I can't help but to blurb a little over there, too!

Sadly, my last blog here was directing you to THAT blog! With our first parent conferences behind us and me finding my swing this year, hopefully things will pick up around here.

I'm not really sure what is up with this year... it could possibly be that my time has been basically cut in half. I just don't feel as together as I did last year. I don't really have enough time to teaching in rotations, so I find myself doing everything pretty much whole group... which I hate. I'm trying out something new, so I'm hoping it will be just what my students need!

Check back later this week when I share what I did with theme this year!

1 Comments:

At September 11, 2022 at 6:34 AM , Blogger Alice_12 said...

Your blog was amazing and very informative for me. I hope you will always doing help for everyone like this so thank you for this Blog. hot celebrities

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home