Friday, June 12, 2015

Favorite Pins Friday

Hey, y'all! I leave for the beach tomorrow morning, and I couldn't be more giddy! I can't wait to sit on the beach and listen to the waves. Here are some things I'm feeling on Pinterest lately.

Having students set goals and monitor those goals is something that I really want to get going in my classroom. We always do a great job at the beginning of the school year but it never lasts. It gets overwhelming and I end up just not continuing to do it. Having your students create SMART goals is a great way to get your students focused with a goal in mind. I am actually working on a resource for goal setting for students.

Not only does this site have awesome pictures, but it goes step-by-step on how to set up your guided reading area. If you are a first year teacher or trying to implement reading workshop for the first time, you should totally check out this site!
Since I will be teaching 4 ELA classes next year, this may be something I need to look into. I just LOVE organization!
Ummm..... can we so color, pop, pizazz! This just makes my teacher heart happy. This is a great alternative for the Daily 5/CAFE for upper elementary. I love how each piece serves a purpose, it is appealing to the eyes, and the students can use it to better themselves as a learner.

I feel like I need to really push the rigor with my writing instruction next year. I am loving all these resources and acronyms to help my students organize their writing. Anyone else use OREO??

Check back next week when I will feature a Tried & True Favorite Pins Friday. These are basically pins that I have used/created in the past that have worked well for me or that I have loved! It will be a short post because I will still be sunning it up in Florida!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home