Friday, June 12, 2015

Student Goal Setting & Progress Monitoring

Do you like to have your students set goals in your classroom and monitor themselves to see where they are in accomplishing those goals? This is something I have gradually started to implement in my classroom. I wanted to make something that would make my life easier as a teacher, make my students accountable as learners, and a way to keep it all together! I knew I wanted this to be a huge part of their literacy binder. So... I finally finished my Goal Setting & Self Assessing resource on TpT, and I'm sure I will continue to add handouts as ideas come to me or as I see needed in my classroom this school year. I wanted to show you a little of what it's about. I absolutely can't wait to get this up in my classroom and implementing next year.

Everything you need to create a SMART goal classroom display.

For your display you get letter cards, question cards to gauge student's writing of goals, and a SMART student handout.

Handouts to help your students progress monitor their progress.

Look at what all you get!

Here's a list of all the handouts.

If you are interested, you can click the image below. It will be on sale through tomorrow!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home