Wednesday, June 24, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge: Week 1

I'm FINALLY linking up for Week 1 of the TPT Seller Challenge. It took me a while. I'm really thankful for this week's challenge because it gave me time to update a resource that was needing it desperately BAD!!

My #1 seller and #1 wish listed item has been update with an all new look! AND... it's now editable AND... it can also be in binder format.


I created this resource back in 2012. It was in NEED of a MAJOR update. Some of these photos are actually embarrassing! LOL I can't believe I thought some of these looked decent enough to sell. Do any of you feel that way?? Here are some more updates!


If you are interested, you can check it out in my store!
If you haven't grabbed it up, you can get it until the end of tomorrow for 20% off!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At June 24, 2015 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Third Grade Whimsy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At June 24, 2015 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Third Grade Whimsy said...

Hi. I like how you redesigned your Sub Tub & Binder System. Now the viewer is able to see samples of what's included in the product. I like the change from color to black/white. This will save ink (and money). Good design.

Third Grade Whimsy

 
At June 24, 2015 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I love it! Thanks for sharing. Your makeover is amazing!
Laura
TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

 
At June 25, 2015 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank so much!

 
At June 25, 2015 at 9:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I agree.. it will save tons of ink :)

 
At June 28, 2015 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Super cute!

Sparkling in Second

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home