Thursday, June 25, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge: Week 2





How many us have hopes and dreams? I know I do! Thankfully, TPT has helped me reach a few in the past few years and I am forever grateful!

For example, TPT paid for my beautiful deck that I am absolutely in love with!
Here are some other things I am looking forward to!
  1. I am in desperate need of an office! But right now I am sharing my room with my boys' toys! It's always messy in there and they are always in my stuff! I need a desk in a major way! There rooms are too small to put all their toys into, so I am seriously considering getting them bunk beds and having the other room turned into a room just for playing! Every boy needs a bunk bed, right? And every teacher needs an office! LOL
  2. I have a HUGE student loan payment, and I am looking forward to paying off some debt. I am looking forward to the day when I have it all paid off :)
  3. Oh how I look forward to the day when we can build a house! However, I have to do #2 first! And... I'm waiting to pay off my car and have both my boys in school. Childcare is no joke, folks! Paying for two at the same time isn't either! Here's my dream house!


















There you go! Here's my dream list! LOL

Labels:

5 Comments:

At June 25, 2015 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Miss Kindergarten said...

Love this! Keep dreaming! It will happen!

 
At June 25, 2015 at 2:54 PM , Blogger Krisanna said...

It will be a long time before we can build a house, but my husband and I love to look at house plans! Gorgeous house! Good luck with everything!

 
At June 25, 2015 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awe... thanks :)

 
At June 25, 2015 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I often go back to look at it for motivation... it works!

 
At July 2, 2015 at 11:40 PM , Blogger Alison Rose said...

I am in love with your dream house! One of my friends is building right now and she is soooo ready to be in her new home!!!
Alison
Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home