Friday, July 3, 2015

Favorite Pins Friday

It's my favorite time of the week!

SOURCE
I mean... geez! If I had this much organization, my school year would be great! I love the look of these long-term plans, but here's my problem... what does she do when she gets off track? That would bother me! That's the reason why I'm switching back over to hand written plans. I'm such a freak when it come to appearance that I would spend HOURS finding the perfect fonts, colors, and pictures for my LP. No more!
SOURCE
Not only is this beautiful, but it's affordable, too! WIN_WIN!
SOURCE
This is a good, simple post on the basics of close reading. It provides some good guidance on how to have your students mark the text.
SOURCE
Ummm... hello?! This needs to go right beside my shovel that hangs in my classroom. You can read more about it here. What a great way to get students to think critically!
SOURCE
This is my featured product this week! This is my #1 best seller and wish listed item in my store. I recently gave it an all-new facelift. LOVE the new look :) I also changed the entire product a bit to be more simple, clean, and modern! Go check it out! It's on sale TODAY!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home